Wednesday Night Live
Mission Friends provides the building blocks of faith and a basic awareness of God’s love for all people. It gives preschoolers opportunities to engage in hands-on missions discipleship activities. This time is for 3’s to Pre-K each week and they are located in Room 103.
Childcare (6:20 p.m. – 7:40 p.m.) – Childcare for newborns through two-year-olds is provided on Wednesday evenings from 6:20 until 7:40 p.m. in Room 101. Please pick up your child(ren) promptly after evening programming.
We offer an exciting, fun and educational Wednesday night program for kids in kindergarten through 5th grade at 6:30p.m. in The LOFT. We are currently using The Gospel Project with the kids, helping them to develop a Christian world view. The groups are divided by grades, Kindergarten to 2nd grade meet in Room 201 and the 3rd to 5th grade meet in Room 203 in The LOFT. Our Children’s Ministry staff facilitate these groups.
The Gospel Project for Kids is a Christ-centered Bible study that follows a chronological timeline of Bible events—presenting the story of redemption through Jesus like kids have never seen it before! Each week, these stories come to life through video, music, activities, and more.
What It Does
- Immerse kids in the gospel through every story, theological concept, and call to mission from Genesis to Revelation
- Provide a deep Bible study experience
- Equip families to continue learning at home
How It Works
- Helps kids understand the timeline of the over-arching Bible story
- Teaches kids how each passage they study connects with the gospel
- Utilizes creative teaching elements
If you have questions about this program or would be willing to help in some way, please contact Bro. Michael by calling 615-876-0527 or by sending email.